Monday, January 07, 2008

Hellooooo!

January 7, 2008

Happy New Year! I know I haven't been around, and I certainly miss writing. A few notes to pass on. Keith Olbermann's new book is awesome, in the non surfer sense of the word. I highly recommend it. We are in Presidential election season again, and I am backing Barack Obama this time. He seems a great choice in an otherwise uninspiring lot. I wanted to choose Senator Clinton, I really did. But the more I listen, the more I watch, the less I can get behind her. A shame. We are still sending folks off to die for that idiot in the White House and his pals, which becomes more frustrating over time. This time I have family going, so I get to spend some more time in anger and anxiety, waiting for news, hoping for none. I'll pray. To all fo you who still check in, thank you, and happy new year. good night and good luck...stimp

No comments: