Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Adieu, Jon and Kate

November 24, 2009

I found something new to be thankful for.

I can only hope, now that the Gosselins have turned their breeding habits into a train wreck, that they will go away and leave me alone. I don't, and never have, watched the "show". But their family life has been forced on me and everyone else since day one. I said it about the Octomom, and I'll say it again. Having a litter is not a talent. It is an aberration. Having said litter, then using it to cash in is an abomination. Children are not a commodity. I have a child. It is difficult enough to raise a child in this world without turning their lives into a circus. I work with kids, and see kids every day whose parents don't take their job seriously. Broken children with only the system to help fix what went wrong. I feel bad for those kids. I feel bad for any kids who have parents pimping them for their own selfishness. The parents suck, and the children are left to confusion. Go away, Jon and Kate.

No comments: