Friday, June 18, 2010

He's going home, and other ramblings

June 18,2010

So it looks like Tony from BP is being recalled to England. That's nice. I guess he'll finally get his life back. I wish the same could be said for the nice folks living on the gulf coast.

I get angrier every day about the whole mess. I want Obama to make it all better. I'm not sure he can. He's good, but he can't put everything back the way it was. No one is that good, and the people and environment are the proof. Epic fail.

I may have to take a break from the news. I won't, but I probably should. I get depressed and angry when I see the mess things are in. I am enraged when I hear what some of the idiots on the Right are saying. I get scared when I realize how many people don't ask, or read, or make any effort to learn about a problem. They take what they hear as gospel truth. After all, it was on the news, right? This isn't our parents news anymore. It cannot be assumed that the person reading the news had anything to do with its research or writing. Most of them are news models. Nice to look at, some of them. but not to be taken seriously. Or they are commentators, which is fine, but shouldn't be assumed to be without an agenda. People who think Glenn Beck gives them the unvarnished truth have other nasty habits. Beck and his ilk are about ratings. I can only hope they go away before anyone gets hurt. But it won't happen. good night and good luck...stimp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your stimp99.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com