Wednesday, October 18, 2006

grow up and shut up

I try, very hard, not to be a gossip. In a way, I've always found it a little gross. I don't read People, Star, Us, or any of the other crap factories that pump out "true" stories about celebrities and wannabes. I think that is probably obvious from my previous post. But recently, I have been reading about an ugly situation involving one of my faves. Woman not only insinuates a lack of class, personal good behavior, and honesty of said celeb, but goes so far as to claim a lack of prowess on the famed one's part. I have been trying, in all honesty, to ignore the whole sordid mess, which made its way into the blogosphere and the NY Post, setting up a horrifying feedback loop.

So finally, I am pissed. I am tired of all the nastiness. So here is my opinion.

WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU EXPECTING, IDIOTIC FEMALE?

Supposedly there was something of a long term internet conversation. Lovely. I talk to people on the internet every day. But I don't fly a couple of thousand miles to fuck them. If you were expecting moonlight and roses, you thought wrong. How old are you in your head, twelve? Did you somehow figure that some e-mails and a roll in the hay with what was essentially a stranger meant anything? "He wasn't nice to me, he blew me off after". What did your behavior invite? Sometimes karma, REAL karma, does give you what you deserve. And if you behave like a besotted preteen with a thinking problem, don't be surprised if you are treated like one. This whole story has made me sick. The only stupid thing our celeb in question did was having anything to do with a bimbo with arrested development and delusions of grandeur in the first place. Now I know that I am going to be branded an apologist, a mysogynist, or worse. But I am a woman, and not a prude. But I must say that it never ceases to amaze just how little class some people have.

So to the sad one who thought herself Cinderella, all I can say is: Pull up your big girl panties, pack your bags, shut your mouth, and go away. You've been here 15 minutes too long.

And to my celeb fave...try thinking with the big head next time, not the little one. good night and good luck...stimp

No comments: